Have the past years of you going to school been bad? Struggling in school? Well these tips will help you do better. One way to do better in school is to avoid procrasination. Procasination is when you wait until the last minute to do work. If you want to avoid procrasination one way is to write down a list. Write down your list of important things to do from most
important to least important. The list will help you keep organized and help complete your work. If you want to make friends just say hello to a nice person and find something you both have in common. If you struggle in grades go to a tutor or make a study group. There are many ways to make your school year better and all you have to do is do theses things and listen to these tips.
- “Raising Literacy, One Child at a Time” (tetmarqueses.com)
- 7 Tips to Stop Bullying (wrestlingaddictedmommy.com)
- My Writing Process (fcastoria.wordpress.com)
- Registration week – message from Cllr Paul Godzik (edinburghbrightfutures.com)
- This year’s school pictures (burtonjakepax.wordpress.com)