Many people have trouble doing well in school but it is not because of intelligence or anything. It is because they are either tired or hungry or even both. This how to will help you improve your lifestyle to do better in school. First you are going to need a better sleeping habit. If you don’t sleep you
won’t have the energy to pay attention in class. Try sleeping at least 8 hours a day and if you can’t do that sleep thirty minutes earlier each night until you get to 8 hours a night! The second thing is a healthy breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Without breakfast you will have no energy to pay attention in class. Try eating waffles with a glass of orange juice and healthy side of yogurt. If you don’t have any time to eat breakfast just prepare a ham and cheese sandwhich the night before and place it in the fridge. The next morning take it out and eat it on your way to school. If you follow these steps paying attention in school will be much easier!
- The King of Breakfast Times (sunithkollara.wordpress.com)
- Avoid These Breakfast Mistakes (spyghana.com)
- Getting Sufficient Sleep is One of The Keys to Sustained Academic Improvement (wholeschoolhealthyhabits.wordpress.com)
- Less Sleep Linked To Alzheimer’s Disease (healthland.time.com)
- Beauty Sleep: More Important Than You Think (whatsbruinnorthrop.com)